[R-SIG-Finance] Approach to predict balance of account in retail bank

Biswarup Ghosh reachbiswarup at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 03:15:07 CET 2016

Hi John ,

The data set I have is for one year . For some accounts which are very
active the balance is changed pretty often ,and for some it does not . Now
there is no apparent seasonality as this are bank accounts of retail
banking customers ( normal folks ) .
Now what would be your suggestion in this case .

--
with warm regards
Biswarup Ghosh