[R-SIG-Finance] Approach to predict balance of account in retail bank

Biswarup Ghosh reachbiswarup at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 01:23:33 CET 2016

Hi
I have a database table consisting of balance of accounts over a year
during different Business dates . I want to predict the balance of the
account in next one month period .

Few of the concerns that I am facing is

1. The balances of this accounts are not on same dates like for example
some accounts is very active and the balance is changed over every one or
two days in this One year period and Some accounts are not that active and
rarely changes

Now What I have done so far is
1. Flagging no of changes of a account per year
2. Percent of balance change on each period

Now I am at loss on how to go with the forecasting algorithm.

Now based on this parameters how I can give a forecasting , please point me
to a similar literature on which I can work on

--
with warm regards
Biswarup Ghosh