[R-SIG-Finance] Older financials?

Erol Biceroglu erol.biceroglu at alumni.utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 23 22:35:53 CET 2015

Hi Mark,

The only data source I've been able to find that's affordable is Sharadar's
fundamental data, which can be downloaded with the "quandl" R Package.
Note, it's a premium database (not free), details are on quandl's website.
Lastly, they are adding de-listed companies, but my understanding is that
it's not completely free from survivorship bias.  Note, I personally have
not used it yet.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has any other thoughts as well.  My
apologies if my the comments above are not completely on topic.

Erol Biceroglu

*erol.biceroglu at alumni.utoronto.ca
<erol.biceroglu at alumni.utoronto.ca>416-275-7970*