[R-SIG-Finance] How to use RExcel using Macro Approach for real time market data

Kunal Shah kunalshah305 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 13:58:44 CEST 2015

Hello,

I do the following things
1: Import real time market data from my brokers terminal to Excel
2: I have written a small macro to export that data to R using RExcel
package
3: R performs all the computations and outputs the result
4: I display back R's output to the Excel Sheet

How to make VBA understand that this process needs to be continuously done
with every refresh of stock market data.

Also, since I have just started using RExcel, I would appreciate any
feedback about the package.

Regards