[R-SIG-Finance] Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Enterprise Edition available under the LGPL

Thomas Fuller thomas.fuller at coherentlogic.com
Fri Jun 19 15:10:50 CEST 2015

Hi Folks,

This announcement relates to the Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP)
and *not Eikon*.

It is my pleasure to announce that the *Coherent Datafeed*: *Thomson
Reuters Enterprise Edition* is available under the LGPL open source license.

Product details, including links to the full project source code and Java
documentation, can be found here:

https://coherentlogic.com/middleware-development/solutions-for-traders-using-thomson-reuters-market-data/

The package itself is not yet available on CRAN as there are a few things I
need to do before it can be uploaded. The package does work however, so
feel free to contact me directly if you'd like to use it and I can guide
you through the process of setting it up.

Questions and comments are welcomed.

Tom