[R-SIG-Finance] IBrokers: How to call eWrapper - updatePortfolio() ??

spy sixoneone ispy611 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 10:15:26 CEST 2015

Does anyone have an example of how to call
eWrapper - updatePortfolio() ??

So far I have this syntax working well inside my script:

library(IBrokers)

twsobj  = twsConnect(clientId=myconid, port=myport)

res1 = reqAccountUpdates(twsobj, subscribe = TRUE, acctCode = "1")

Sys.sleep(4)

mysymbol   = 'AUD'
mycurrency = 'USD'

mycntrct = twsCurrency(mysymbol,currency=mycurrency,exch="IDEALPRO",primary="",strike="0.0",right="",local="",multiplier="",include_expired="0",conId=myconid)

# I should call updatePortfolio() here using eWrapper

Sys.sleep(4)

res2 = reqAccountUpdates(twsobj, subscribe = FALSE, acctCode = "1")

twsDisconnect(twsobj)