[R-SIG-Finance] RFC: plot.xts

Paul Teetor paulteetor at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 17:33:19 CEST 2015

Josh:
First, many thanks to everyone for this work. I've seen some preliminary results, and they look wonderful.
Second, some questions before I dive in:
Does this subsume the xtsExtra package of plotting functions? Do we still need xtsExtra, or is that toast?
How would you recommend installing this? By devtools::install_github, for example?
Finally, I depend critically on xts for daily work. Does this beta release impact the non-graphics code? What's the appropriate level of caution here?
Thank you! Paul Teetor, Elgin, IL USAhttp://quantdevel.com/public