[R-SIG-Finance] Errors with Quanstrat-IV Demo

George Chang grchang at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:50:34 CEST 2014

Dear Fellow R-sig-fiance members,

I am relatively new to R but have written one working  R program recently.
In my continuing education, I am studying Guy Yollin's presentations and
related scripts about Quantstrat. If you're interested, please see his blog
at:
http://www.r-programming.org/files

My particular problem is the following error when I run Guy's Quantstrat-IV
script. It does not know 'add.constraint', but accepts the other 'add'
functions, such as 'add.distribution'.

Error in args(add.constraint) : object 'add.constraint' not found

Any suggestions/solutions are much appreciated.

George C