[R-SIG-Finance] Optimization

Peterson Owusu Junior bethpeniel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 21:50:54 CEST 2014

hi Rodriguez,
find attached the delimited data set

here is how:

select one column, go to data, go to convert text to columns, go to next,
choose semicolon, then finish.

*Best regards, Peterson Owusu Junior*

*Lecturer (Finance and Mathematics)*

*Faculty of Business Administration*

*West End University College, Accra-Ghana*

* MSc. Financial Engineering B. A. Economics and Mathematics +233 269 006
397, +233 242 023 769*

*bethpeniel at gmail.com <bethpeniel at ymail.com>*