[R-SIG-Finance] Fw: stochastic oscillator OBOS - intraday data & optimization

Andylu luandrew at qq.com
Thu Jul 24 07:14:28 CEST 2014

     hi, I also encounter this problem when optimizing with error message
"<simpleError in fun(result.1, result.2, result.3, result.4, result.5,
result.6,     result.7, result.8, result.9, result.10): attempt to select
less than one element>".
     It seems that you have resolved this problem with Amarjit, but I can
understand what this sentence mean:  "Can you reinstall the quantstrat
package and copy and paste the applyStrategy call from inside apply.paramset
says? "
      Can you explain in more detail? Thanks very much.