[R-SIG-Finance] understanding an error from ugarchfit

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Wed Jul 16 11:49:21 CEST 2014

The updated version now has an additional argument in the ugarchfit
method called "numderiv.control" which effectively allows fine tuning of
the options for the numerical evaluation of the gradient and hessian
during the post-estimation phase (and passed to the numDeriv package's
jacobian and hessian functions). This was deemed necessary since "one
size does not fit all".

Alexios