[R-SIG-Finance] R/Rmetrics Paris 26-28 June 2014

Diethelm Wuertz wuertz at phys.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 10 09:07:47 CEST 2014

*** FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT ***

R/Rmetrics in Finance and Insurance: www.rmetrics.org
8th R/Rmetrics Workshop and Summer School
First Shiny App Contest, Paris, 26-­28 June 2014

After seven successful years at Meielisalp, the R/Rmetrics
Workshop and Summer School moves to the Latin Quarter of Paris.

The workshop consists of Summer School like tutorial sessions and
a user/developer meeting. The workshop will focus on computational
issues in statistics, empirical finance and insurance.

Key Note Presentations:
	Christian Robert
		Bayesian Inference and Markov Chain Monte Carlo
	Jean-Philippe Bouchaud:
		Anomalous Price Impact and Critical Liquidity
	Frederic Planchet:
		Economic Scenario Generation: Theory and Practice

Portfolio Design Tutorial --
	Diethelm Wuertz:
	Bayesian Stability and Morphological Shape Factors

In addition we have several contributed talks and presentations
from the first R Shiny Contest.

and still open: https://sites.google.com/site/rmetricsparis2014

We would very appreciate it to welcome you in Paris
For the organization Committee:
Patrick Henaff and Diethelm Wuertz

If you have any questions, please contact:  info at rmetrics.org

PS:
Please also note the satellite events in Zurich, 20/21 June:
"How to get the Most out of R Studio and Shiny",  and
"How to Speed up your R Performance": www.rmetrics.org