[R-SIG-Finance] understanding an error from ugarchfit

tvernay thibaut.vernay at outlook.com
Tue Feb 18 16:44:03 CET 2014

Thanks a lot for your help Alexios, the previously mentioned error has
disappeared!
Now I have the same question regarding another error which I experienced and
which I do not understand:

Error in ans$res : $ operator is invalid for atomic vectors

Is it also related to model convergence failure? Is there any input
parameter in ugarchfit that could prevent this error from occuring?