[R-SIG-Finance] Error In roll forecasting - rugarch

leopoldo.catania leopoldocatania at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 13:05:35 CET 2013

Hi,

I recive a strange error from ugarchroll function. Exactly ugarchroll
doesn't report any error, but when I try to extract the VaR quantiles I note
that the series contains at each row this error:

Error in try(.C("c_qstd", p = as.double(p), mu = as.double(mu), sigma =
as.double(sigma),  : \n  NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call (arg 3)\n

I use this datas many times, and I dont think it is a dataset problem.

Regards,
Leopoldo Catania.