[R-SIG-Finance] To Dr. Eric Zivot: Coursera servers went down.

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:13:02 CEST 2012

Hi Ilya,

I think this is rather off-topic for this list. While Dr Zivot is an
occasional and valued poster to this forum, this is not his personal
email and you've just spammed a large number of subscribers who have
little to do with Dr Zivot or his teaching. His email is, however,
readily accessible with a simple googling should you need to reach him
again.

Best,
Michael