[R-SIG-Finance] qsiblive, how to debug code with source() as sub procedure

unsown unsown at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 05:53:25 CEST 2012

Thanks for your suggestion, Soren.  After getting familiar with the debugging
tools of R and the codes by you, I'm now able to looking into the codes line
by line. The command traceback() and browser() work best for me.

BTW. I might have identified a problem with IBrokers during the debugging.
Here is the version I'm using:
IBrokers version 0.9-3:
Implementing API Version 9.64

After building a connection. the "nextId" filed of the returned connection
is actually the account name instead of an integer number, which cause a
problem when place an order.

The latest IB API is version 9.66. I thought it might because of my IBrokers
is out of date and I found there is another version of IBrokers on Google
Code. But it looks like that version is even older (0.9-0).