[R-SIG-Finance] ugarchforecast

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Sun May 27 17:58:51 CEST 2012

I really don't understand what you mean about the eGARCH model.
See the comparison against the Bollerslev-Ghysels published benchmark
by running the benchmarking code:
ugarchbench( benchmark = "published" )

Also, I do not benchmark against S-PLUS nor do I consider it to be the
standard for benchmarking of GARCH models. The code in rugarch is open
source so feel free to look under the hood and decide on whether it
meets, or not, your requirements.

-Alexios