[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch and missing data

Ted Byers r.ted.byers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:53:15 CET 2012

Thanks Alexios

It is easy enough to extract a vector of unnamed numeric values.

But that leaves the question, what is the best option for filling in missing
values with some suitable default value (which obviously will have to change
through the day).

Is there something in a related package that will provide a suitable
interpolation?

Thanks again,

Ted