[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch and missing data

alexios alexios at 4dscape.com
Thu Jan 26 19:48:24 CET 2012

Hi Ted,

1. rugarch does not handle missing values.
2. you should pass tick/intraday data as unnamed numeric (rugarch does
not specifically handle intraday formatted data, so unnamed numeric is
the the best option).
3. rmgarch is available from r-forge under the rgarch project.
and can be installed by stating that in the 'repos' argument of the
install.packages i.e.
install.packages("rmgarch",repos="http://r-forge.r-project.org")
You'll need to manually install some of the required dependencies.

Regards,
Alexios