[R-SIG-Finance] PerformanceAnalytics package

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 00:19:33 CEST 2011

I know Dirk told you to post here, but please mention that you've
cross-posted so other can find answers easier.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7862410/r-performanceanalytics-package

Also, please follow the posting guide.  Specifically note the sections
"Surprising behavior and bugs" and "Common posting mistakes".
Following the guide will make it easier--therefore more likely--for
people to help you.
http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

Best,
--