[R-SIG-Finance] PerformanceAnalytics package

financial engineer fin_engr at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 00:10:15 CEST 2011

hi,

I've been trying to familiarize myself with the PerformanceAnalytics package.

As I go through the examples (in the attached file), I faced a hiccup.

When I run the following code, it only prints the first chart

charts.PerformanceSummary(managers[, c(manager.col,

indexes.cols)],colorset = rich6equal, lwd = 2, ylog = TRUE)

and gives me the following error:

Error in UseMethod("time<-") :

  no applicable method for 'time<-' applied to an object of class

"c('xts', 'zoo')"

Can you please let me know how I can fix it.

Thanks!