[R-SIG-Finance] Strategy performance summary report

Daniel Cegiełka daniel.cegielka at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:15:20 CEST 2011

Hi algotr8der,

As you can see on r-forge, Blotter has alpha development status. This
project isn't finished and there is no the final version. Be
forgiving, please.. or help to develop this package.

The latest documentation can be found at this link:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/pkg/blotter/man/?root=blotter

The _main_ purpose of Blotter is the PnL - it's neither backtesting
nor portfolio analysis tool. If you are interested in analysis and
statistics of the portfolio (or strategy) rather see the
PerformanceAnalytics package.

Here you have a stable version of the documentation and examples:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/PerformanceAnalytics/index.html

Development version:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/returnanalytics/

Best regards,