[R-SIG-Finance] Strategy performance summary report

algotr8der algotr8der at gmail.com
Mon May 2 04:10:17 CEST 2011

Hello everyone.

I have been searching for documentation for the blotter package and I am
confused as to what is the official documentation. I have version 193 of
blotter installed and there are no user guides or package vignettes
associated with the install.

I too am looking for ways to extract trade statistics.

So - my questions are:

1) Can someone please point me to the official documentation for blotter

2) Are functions such as table.TradeStats.R and the likes implemented in new
versions of blotter.

Thank you very kindly.