[R-SIG-Finance] Possibly offtopic, about actuar package.

Carlos López carlos.ifisica at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:37:05 CEST 2011

Hello, sorry if this is offtopic, I'm trying to simulate using the
aggregateDist function from the actuar package in R, but I want to
simulate taking the shape from some data I have instead of the
parametric function, for example I have two vectors with some
probabilities from a severity model and from a frecuency model, what I
want is to simulate the aggregate loss using these two sets of data, can
this be possible using actuar?

Thank you very much
Carlos López