[R-SIG-Finance] Artificial price series

Ron Michael ron_michael70 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 23:46:34 CEST 2011

Thanks Horace and Mark for replying on my query. However I believe that my question was not properly understood or may be I could not understand your statement. Whatever it happened, I believe there is some miscommunication.

I want to understand that: between these 2 candidates GBM & RW (form of them I already mentioned in my previous mail), which could be better. I understand that both are very simplistic in modelling any price, however if I have to chose anyone from them then what should I chose? GBM or RW.

Many previous mails seems to me that, they are in support of GBM, where I believe that there are no fundamental difference between them. Or perhaps I am missing something?

Thanks,