[R-SIG-Finance] How to install mgarchBEKK package

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:22:39 CET 2010

Hi Ron,

I have listed myself as "Maintainer" on the package, but note that is
only because it is abandoned and I am simply providing the patched to
work source and win binary for the community.

I don't use this package, and can't answer any questions about it.
This is truly AS IS.

New links here:

http://www.quantmod.com/download/mgarchBEKK/

Best,