[R-SIG-Finance] Blotter : pbm with P&L calculation

Frédéric LABORDERIE flaborderie at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 9 17:34:52 CEST 2010

Hello Brian,
Thank you for your very prompt answer.
I will look at your function, and use it in the future.

But you have answered my question already, as indeed I am going straight
from long to short or vice versa (my broker, IB, allows it).
I will split the order as you said, first close the current position,
then enter the opposite one. It is working fine, I already tried.

Thank you also for all the effort you and others put into blotter and
associated packages, it is very powerful / time saving, and I'm learning
a lot from reading the code (I'm an R newbie).