[R-SIG-Finance] Developing Markets Sovereign Debt

Timothy M. Ney tmney at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 13:39:42 CEST 2010

Hello to All.

Has anyone had experience with accessing through quantmod,
I am guessing that this woulb be via FRED, any data on
developing world sovereign debt?

I am not really looking for specific help, such as
a snippet or script or code example on how such data
could be accessed. I am learning R, and would like to take
a crack at the code first.

I am now just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

Also, are there any R packages, modules available to
access data from the IMF or Banco Mundial?

Thank you.