[R-SIG-Finance] Recomendations for backtesting...

Ulrich Staudinger ustaudinger at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 13:36:00 CEST 2010

Try AQ-R, the R offspring of activeQuant. It's in the aq svn repository and,
if you ask me, without down setting the other packages, it is much more
suited and also much more practical for large scale backtesting than the
other ones, it works with bid/ask prices and just as an example, it uses
vectors and not iterations ...

Well, room for discussion ...

Cheers