[R-SIG-Finance] Rbloomberg JavaAPI

Ana Nelson nelson.ana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:42:44 CEST 2010

Hi, Kent,

Sorry for the delay in replying to you!

Is the file at C:\blp\API\blpapi3.jar?

If not can you take a look and let me know the full path to the file?

Also, you might try updating your Bloomberg version 3 API if that's possible, it might then place it in the standard install location. You can do this from within Bloomberg. I think the earliest versions installed the file in non-standard places, so upgrading might fix this.

Regards,
Ana