[R-SIG-Finance] Wild bootstrap

Paulo Grahl pgrahl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 04:09:18 CEST 2010

Thank you all for the help.  And sorry for not being precise on the
question, but you got it right:
my question was regarding the wild bootstrap for bootstrapping
heteroskedastic data, using Rademacher random variables. Even though
it is simple to implement it, I was wondering whether or not that
could be done
in a straightforward way using the 'boot' package.
Thanks
Paulo

--
Paulo Gustavo Grahl, CFA