[R-SIG-Finance] IBrokers - twsConnect error

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:09:39 CET 2010

Hi Jonathan,

There is a new version of IBrokers on the way to CRAN.  This should
address the issue.

The CLIENT_VERSION needn't keep up btw.  The failure was coming from
the internal check for a match to the sent CLIENT_VERSION.  This was
never needed, and the connection has been refactored to have
connections be more robust.

Check CRAN in the next day or two.

Best,
Jeff