[R-SIG-Finance] Live Algo Trading

tradetree stock at ancientsaturn.com
Thu Dec 24 07:25:31 CET 2009

That was a great overview and exactly what I needed to find out.  I saw very
quickly that R was powerful and could perform my tasks, but I also know how
interpretive and scripted platforms perform when in production.  I will
stick to AQ and keep control of the internals implementation.  I am just
realizing how much work it will be!...