[R-SIG-Finance] general zoo tutorial available?

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 03:51:11 CET 2009

The xts (a subclass of zoo) package has a comprehensive vignette as well:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/xts/vignettes/xts.pdf

For general data manipulation and plotting of time-series in finance,
there are many examples on the quantmod site (of the package quantmod
and xts).

http://www.quantmod.com/examples/
http://www.quantmod.com/examples/data/
http://www.quantmod.com/examples/charting/

This list is quite an excellent way to see how people use the
zoo/xts/timeSeries/ etc.

Make some time to browse though some results on Nabble's archive:

http://n4.nabble.com/Rmetrics-f925806.html

HTH
Jeff