[R-SIG-Finance] How to estimate SV type models in R more efficiently?

qqjwl qqjwl at 163.com
Thu Dec 24 02:06:15 CET 2009

I have attached the code what have made to deal with two factor SV model.
It takes me about 87 minites to finish 2000 interations with 1000 data which is too slow compare with other people who have done this kind of model with other language. I don't know why and very confused about it. Looking forward to get your help. Thank you very much!

Yours,
Liya

在2009-12-23,"Brian G. Peterson" <brian at braverock.com> 写道: