[R-SIG-Finance] Pricing guaranteed execution

Patrick Burns patrick at burns-stat.com
Fri Dec 11 18:05:46 CET 2009

I would think that the two main determinants
would be how good your trading is and how
much your competitions charges.

The connect to R would be to use it to analyze
historical records of trading.

Patrick Burns
patrick at burns-stat.com
+44 (0)20 8525 0696
http://www.burns-stat.com
(home of "The R Inferno" and "A Guide for the Unwilling S User")