[R-SIG-Finance] Pricing guaranteed execution

R_help Help rhelpacc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:38:17 CET 2009

Mark - Not really. Let me explain the setting a bit. You receive says
a day order of 1mio shares of stock XYZ. You guarantee client
execution price using some benchmark such as VWAP price of the day. In
return, you'll charge them for markup to compensate your risk. Just
wondering if anybody has put any thoughts on such a problem on how to
come up with this markup. Thanks.