[R-SIG-Finance] Interfacing R and LIM

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Nov 19 19:38:54 CET 2009

On 19 November 2009 at 12:07, Neil Gupta wrote:
| Are there any R-LIM users out there. Is there a simple approach to interface
| the two?
| I have read through a presentation by Mr. Eddelbuttel on connecting R to Lim

[ i)  As I usually joke, please use Dr Eddelbuettel if you require a long
      form, or just stick with Dirk which is so much simpler
  ii) You dropped the Umlaut-transcribed-to-7-bit e between u and tt so
      that's not even my name. ]
| here:
| http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/papers/r_lim_bloomberg.pdf

That was never released as my (then) employer had yet not grasped the
benefits of Open Source.  I think they do a little better now.

However, Whit Armstrong rewrote a similar package which you can find on its
github page at

Hope this helps,  Dirk