[R-SIG-Finance] [QuantMod] Load all stock symbols

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:42:20 CET 2009

Just extend the logic you have.

A full list of S&P symbols can be found via google (current and
historical), and you can just create a semi-colon delimited string to
pass into the function.

The function will pause 1s between requests after 5 symbols in one
call, so as to be kind to the Yahoo servers.  Left as a user exercise
if you are bent on bypassing.

HTH
Jeff