[R-SIG-Finance] how to use xts in setClass()

Guillaume Yziquel guillaume.yziquel at citycable.ch
Wed Oct 28 03:55:17 CET 2009

Wind a écrit :
> Does the OCaml-R support windows edition of OCaml?

Haven't tried yet (I do not have Windows). As it stands, no.
Nevertheless, here's the current state of the whole stuff:

-1- You would need to have dynamic libraries for R. On Debian, it's
there by default, but on Windows, I do not know.

-2- You would have to adjust the build system of OCaml-R on Windows.
There's probably no real issue there, except taking time for it.

-3- Should stick with 0.1 of OCaml-R. 0.2 uses some trickery and Unix
system calls to set environment variables to avoid launching everything
with R CMD. Help on making it work on Windows would be appreciated.

Aside from these issues, I do not believe there is any real problem with
using it on Windows. I'd nevertheless recommend using GODI & Cygwin & MinGW.

But all this talk would perhaps be better off on the ocaml-r-devel
mailing list.

	https://gna.org/mail/?group=ocaml-r

> Thanks for your works making both R and OCaml more powerful.

Thanks for your interest.

--
      Guillaume Yziquel
http://yziquel.homelinux.org/