[R-SIG-Finance] Enough, please (Was: Mathematical Expectation for a trading system)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Oct 16 19:59:55 CEST 2009

Greetings from your listmaster!

Could you fellows please move this discussion somewhere else?

I believe I speak for the readership at large when I say that its usefulness
in the context of using R in Finance has long declined beyond the point of
general measurability.  So please take it elsewhere.

Readers disagreeing with me are kindly invited to contact me off-list.

In related news, I also unsubscribed Elise J for her repeated spamming of the
list with unrelated conference commercials.  However, that may not protect us
from her re-subscribing.

Back to our regularly scheduled R / Finance geekyness,   Dirk