[R-SIG-Finance] Blotter package - problem with example (Jan Vandermeer)

Jan Vandermeer nordicgnome at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:22:54 CEST 2009

Hi Pradeep;

As noted in the reply to Jeff and the list, the latest versions of xts
and quantmod fixed this problem. I intalled xts_0.6.8 and
quantmod_0.3-12 from R-forge and the example ran without mishap.

As a matter of curiosity, what do you mean dump it down? Where did you
find the the code expression "if (mid != 0 && key < vec[mid])" to make
your addition of " if (isTrue(mid != 0 && key < vec[mid]))."?

I'm not sure if I am up to tinkering at the level that you suggest but
I figure the more I know about some of the underlying stuff the more
likely I will be able to understand the obvious and maybe attempt a
fix.

Thanks for your suggestion, I did not attempt it but willl look
further when I know where to start.

Jan