[R-SIG-Finance] QuantMod trading models docs?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:05:20 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,
   Thanks for your help. this morning I see that the Blotter package
was once again available for download using the command below so I'm
able to load it and run the turtles demo. (VERY slowly by the way!)

   Anyway, this is extremely helpful and fives me something to study
to see if what I'd like to do is possible in R.

Cheers,
Mark