[R-SIG-Finance] RBloomberg News and Upcoming Versions

Krishna Kumar kriskumar at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 4 17:29:55 CEST 2009

Just a quick note to thank the original creator and you for the work
on this. This is a work-horse for a lot of routine things I do.  I
will have a look at the new beta and let you know my feedback.  If
there is one wish it is not so much RBloomberg (specific) but the
quirky behavior of the BBG api and the data limits (for large
retrievals) needs to be better documented. There has been a few posts
here on this very topic.