[R-SIG-Finance] Can you post next Predictive Analytics World conference on forum?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Oct 1 19:29:50 CEST 2009

Elise.

On 30 September 2009 at 23:54, Elise Johnson wrote:
| Dear moderator,

You sent the query to the list and all its subscribers.  That may be due to
the fact that I ignore email to r-$list-owner as there are so many spam
bounces to make the -owner handle practically useless.

My 'real' email address is however listed on the info page for all the lists
I look after, including r-sig-finance.

| Was wondering if you could please post an announcement regarding the next
| Predictive Analytics World conference, taking place 10/20-10/21/09 in
| Washington DC.  Thank you for your consideration and let me know if you have
| questions; posting text  is below the bold "Event Posting Description"
| below.

I guess this is rather moot as you seem to have sent to the list _before_ you
sent this query to me: