[R-SIG-Finance] access to real time market data

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:51:30 CEST 2009

I should clarify, this data is intra-day but *not* real-time.  It's
delayed 15-20 minutes, depending on the exchange.  Once opentick went
down, I used this method to get some (slightly better than random)
intra-day data for code testing purposes.  I wouldn't recommend using
it for much more than that.

Best,
Josh
--