[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] Looking for critical values for Johansen's trace test

RON70 ron_michael70 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 18:46:50 CEST 2009

Thank you so much Guy, for this informative document. Here I actually want to
replicate the results given in Lutkepohl. Therefore looking for the same
document from which he got the critical values. When I compare those value
with that pdf, I find some differences. For example, let say constant
deterministic term. Here in lutkepohl, 10% critical value given as 7.50 with
(p-r)=2. However I could not find that value in that pdf file.

Lutkepohl refer the table as "Johansen (1995, tables 15.2, 15.3, 15.4)". Are
you aware of that? Can you provide me any link there in net?

Thanks