[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] Looking for critical values for Johansen's trace test

Guy Yollin guy.yollin at rotellacapital.com
Mon Aug 24 17:13:50 CEST 2009

Ron,

The following pdf has tables of critical values from Osterwald-Lenum (1992) for the cases of 1) restricted constant 2) unrestricted constant 3) restricted trend 4) unrestricted constant and trend:

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/staff/faculty/jeremysmith/manual/statisticaltables.pdf

Best,

-- G