[R-SIG-Finance] For pricing Bond Library ?

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Jul 24 14:32:22 CEST 2009

Hi, Dirk:

      Will Quantlib now support the Nelson / Siegel / Svensson and
spline models for the term structure of interest rates, as does the
"termstrc" package (and as documented in the companion paper, Ferstl and
Hayden 2008 "Zero Coupon Yield Curve Estimation with the Package
termstrc" http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1307149)?

      Thanks,
      Spencer