[R-SIG-Finance] financial series: waveslim, brainwaver, wavetresh and fractal

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed Jul 15 16:13:13 CEST 2009

Hello, Steve:

      I see two options:

           1.  Send an email to the package authors / mainteners to ask
about the status.  I found an email address using
"RSiteSearch('WaveCGH')".  If that email fails, you could try to find
them via Google.

           2.  You cited a web page that stated that, "Package ‘WaveCGH’
was removed from the CRAN repository."  That web page also says,
"Formerly available versions can be obtained from the archive." If you
click on the word "archive", it should take you to a web page from which
you can download "WaveCGH_2.01.tar.gz".  This is a source file for the
package.  With this, you can try "R CMD INSTALL WaveCGH_2.01.tar.gz" at
a commands prompt.  This will work under Windows IF you have Rtools
installed, and I believe it will work under Linux.  From within R, I
believe "install.packages('WaveCGH_2.01.tar.gz')" may also work.  If
that fails, you could try another post to this list.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves